Amazon Surprise

• picklerick
    Central WI

UPS just dropped off an Amazon package and I have no idea who ordered it for me. Pretty accurate though.

Attachments:
    1. shirt-scaled.jpg

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

LOL, that same thing happened to me this spring. I got this shirt (I had a run-in with a table saw a number of years ago). My sister finally admitted to sending it to me.

Attachments:
    1. RPST.png

picklerick
    Central WI

OMG. My uncle lost fingers on two separate occasions to a table saw. After the 2nd time my cousin dug his dad’s finger out of the sawdust he took the saw home. My father in law gave me one 15 years ago and I’m afraid to use it. Sits on a shelf in my garage mocking me.

KP
    Hudson, WI

I love both of those shirts. I like to smoke meat but not sure if I know things and my table saw scares me. I love wood working but damn that thing scares me.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Those are both great tshirts! I get surprise gifts every now and then and I absolutely LOVE that! One of my coworkers left this beautiful antique key bottle opener on my desk a few years ago and I was quite surprised! It’s too pretty to toss in a drawer so it sits out among other trinkets at home.

Attachments:
    1. surprise-gift.jpg

picklerick
    Central WI

Untie that poor bottle opener. It’s gotta be thirsty.

I just found out that my younger sister either sent the shirt or is taking credit for it because I wouldn’t know anyway. Both are equally possible, or maybe 40/60 in favor of her just taking credit for it.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Don’t tell anybody you got it. Whoever asks is the sender.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Untie that poor bottle opener. It’s gotta be thirsty.

Oh I definitely do! Most of my spirited beverages come in cans though, versus bottles. So it doesn’t get used too often.
    toast

Garvin Ned

That t-shirt is awesome! Maybe your mystery gifter will send one my way!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.