Aluminum 16-17 foot? Quality?

• BAR

Wrong. Thelen does his own fiberglass now. How many boats a year he does I don’t know or care. He builds a very solid affordable fiberglass boat.

They look really nice. I fished out of a tuffy 17’ tiller for a long time. The smaller companies don’t always last, on,y down side. Worth looking into.

mrpike1973

I have a Lund Fury. I like it. Build quality? I believe it could be better but the tilt and trim on the motor is a huge plus for me. Lucky I can keep it in a shed all the time. I use it a lot but really take care of it. Mostly the hardware handles and the doors opening to the rod storage are annoying never stay up and don’t latch the best. I had a G3 Outfitter and G3 V14. I liked those as well however to me the paint was always chipping off. I liked the Yamaha’s on them but the layouts were nothing great and the 150 was like taking a bath anywhere you went. The Lund is drier riding. I get a lot of complements on the Lund. We went with a Lund because we had a Lund WC however the Fury is not even close to it in build quality and ride. We still like the Fury and most of all it gets us out fishing.

Don Carlisle
    Aitkin mn

Bearcat you sure get around to some interesting places

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.