Alma landing

• yellowdog
    Alma Wi

For those looking to spread out a little bit the city maintenance crew busted out the Dairyland Power landing yesterday. It’s ready to go.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

And for those who think they’ll use the West newton landing, I believe the Corps of Engineers has got it tied up yet for this year.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

For those looking to spread out a little bit the city maintenance crew busted out the Dairyland Power landing yesterday. It’s ready to go.

Shhhhhhhh. Pool 5 has fish in it too but I’d rather that NOT be advertised.

bigpike

There never was……

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

I didn’t say there were any fish here I just said the landing was open

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I fished Alma Wednesday and got my moon handed to me. Launched at Belvidere and fished from the high lines up to the dam and back… There may not be any fish there… I did however see a darn nice shoe caught, photographed, and released…

bigpike

I didn’t say there were any fish here I just said the landing was open

You’ll get a bit of sarcasm around here…..

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I have done better with more flow. I think it will be better in the coming weeks.

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

Alma can be one of those places that needs a bit of flow and warmer water temps to fire up. It doesn’t take much of either but it will take a little while yet.

basseyes

Good info! The pic in my avatar wasn’t caught on…..well pool 4 and I’ll leave it at that. Not my fish, but the kid standing next to me, it’s his pb to date.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.