Minnewaska Report

• deertracker

Me and the boys have gotten out on minnewaska the last couple of days. We have pulled in lots of fish, Just not the ones we are targeting. I’m almost only a walleye guy and the bass are driving me nuts. Sunday we starting the evening corking in about 14fow. This was usually a good eye spot for me, but after 12 bass I knew we needed to switch it up. We went deeper and shallower and more bass. We then pulled hj’s in 8-12 fow and you guessed it more bass, with a couple northerns added in. In years passed I have always gottens eyes in these spots, but the bass are taking over. After the sun went down on both days we pulled cranks in the 12-16 fow range. We found a few eyes but only on the bigger cranks. Size 8 worked the second night. We tried rigging sunday night but between the strong wind and trying to control the two boys I had to give up. I was marking fish in the 20-25 fow range. Water temp the last time I was out was aroung 57-59 degrees depending on the depth. Hope to hit it againg tomorrow. All the pics were from trolling.
    DT

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.