Silverado Tournament in Le Homme Dieu

• das_bass
    Mound, MN

The Silverado series had it’s 2nd bass tournament for the year on the Le Homme Dieu chain this last Saturday, and it was a classic one for this chain of lakes. This is a random draw Pro/Am tournament, and I am one of the AMs in it. There were 49 boats fishing in the tournment, and only one boat came in without their 8-fish limit. But, as expected, the fish tended to be on the smallish side. Our boat ended up with 15.72 lbs for 8 fish, and we ended up in 9th place. First place (BOB KUHN was the Pro) won by a landslide. They won the tournament by over 4 pounds, with a bag weighing in at over 23 pounds.

The fishing was a bit challenging with the moderate to high winds we had, and I know several people who had to change things up as the fish they had located in pre-fishing had moved, but that is the way the tournament goes.

adloos
    Winona, MN

thanks for the info.

bassrap

das_bass,

Since you won $100, I think you owe me $50 for cutting through my boat to get on shore!

But you’re right, it was a typical Le Homme Dieu tournament, tons of small fish caught. Bob won it by fishing docks, which is something I hardly ever do up there. Guess that’s why I only weighed in 13#. Oh well, it’s hard to argue when you can go out and catch over 50 fish in a day, except for the fact that my thumb was all bloody and still hurts!!!

Rick

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Congrats to Scott and Cody. Both top 10’s at LHD and top 10 for year end points!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.