Ice Out

• deertracker

As of this morning the ice was off Minnewaska. Time to get the boat out and hit the crappies!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Thats fantastic news. Just what everyone has been waiting for. And welcome. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want.

We ALL learn from each others sharing guys so please share and post away. Keep us posted on how you guys do this year on the water.
    Thanks, Bill

charlie_heiman
    Randolph, MN

Hey James, welcome to the site!!

How are the other lakes doing? My brother is going to alex tech for law enforcement. Its almost time i come up there w/ the boat and pay him a visit!

Hawg Lbr
    Sartell, MN

I may have to give that a try this year! Always pass a ton of boats working the northern shoreline/docks on the way out to bigstone!! looks like a nice lake.. are there any size to any of the crappies there?

deertracker

I was so busy this winter, my fishhouse didn’t leave the driveway. I not sure how they are doing this year. I hope to bring the boat back from the cabin early this next week. I will let you know when I get out. as far as the other lakes go, the ice was of Reno and most of the smaller lakes however they started to freeze again with the latest cold front.

charlie_heiman
    Randolph, MN

I heard that ice is off of Mary. But it is still breaking up on Miltona and Ida.

Hoping to get up there soon and visit with little brother and also getting the boat wet.

Any reports?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.