Air wave pedestal reviews

• brian schultz
    Minot, ND

Looks for any reviews and first hand knowledge in these. My back says I need one after last weekends tournament in 2 footers. I’m running tiller if it matters so I’m not looking for a ejection seat smooth move type of seat. Thanks in advance.

mojogunter

I can’t say I have been on an air wave, but I have a wavepro. They are an outstanding product. I have been on smooth moves as well and they work fine, but I wouldn’t consider one having owned a wavepro. It will be interesting to hear how they all compare.

Francis K
    Champlin, MN

Talk to Dean at SBC. I’m considering a set for my boat and he is suggesting the Wave Pro’s.

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

This my third season with Wave Pros and they are awesome. Been in a boat with AirWaves and they work well too. I have a gift certificate for a set of AirWaves that I would sell if you are interested.

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

I have gotten to try them all now, and will say this. You won’t be disappointed with the Air Waves that’s for sure. The smooth moves my dad has in his boat I can’t stand, although they’re better than nothing at all. After a trip to Mille Lacs and the pounding I took I started to look hard at them all.

I didn’t want to buy a set till I got to test them all though. I finally did it and pulled the trigger on the Airwaves because in my mind I look at a few things. #1 is the ride… Smooth moves are probably the nicest going down but once I bottom out it still hurt (I’m a fat boy) and the rebound was WAAAY to fast for me. No amount of adjustment could get rid of it in both seats of his.

I got to try Airwave and now the Wave Pro’s and both are good. To me I have heard a few people break the wave pro’s and a couple happen to the Airwaves as well. But with the heavy duty new design of the arms on the Airwaves is what got me.

The ride is a bit more stiff on them but I think I like it because its not so up and down fast. The rebound has been perfect. I got to test them really good on a lake up in Canada a couple weeks ago winds blowing at 30 up the chute on a long sprawling lake. They performed like I hoped they would. Nice ride, no rebound and the guests in my boat also commented on how nice it was.

I Know they have a 2.0 Wave Pro which is quite a bit more stout, and that should help with any issues they once had, but I still wouldn’t change my decision.

The customer support and people at Airwave are very helpful and nice as well.

I am in no way sponsored by AirWave either, I paid full price just like anyone else would and that’s why I will right the review I did. I could have chose any product out there.

paulroecker

I have been running wavepro’s for 3 years. First out of a Warrior 2090 and now a 1890. You will not be disappointed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.