A trip down memory lane

• mrpike1973

This weekend was at a yard sale a huge box of 1/64 farm toys for $20. Seller said they are worth more but needed to get rid of them. Looked them over and almost all were in mint shape not kid beat up so took them. Got home and realized almost all were from the 1980’s over 40 units. John Deere, International, Case IH, Massey Ferguson and a Gleaner combine and Hesston haying equipment. It really took me back to a simple time and one I truly enjoyed in my troubled young life. Our house was destroyed in a tornado in 87 lost almost all of what I had, not many but to me my whole world. This is more than what was owned back then so I’m gonna enjoy it and display them. Just thought I would share. Yes my wife caught me chopping silage on the kitchen table dang it hah

Coletrain27

i still have alot of 1/64 farm toys from my younger days. i played with that stuff for hours and hours. there was a local store in rochester called al’s farm toys that i use to spend all my money at laugh

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You know when you have become a man, it’s when the things of your youth matter.

dirtywater

Yeah that takes me back to grandpa’s house. Under the staircase on the lower level there was a little cubby where all the farm toys were. It was where I hid out almost exclusively. No dumb green tractors though mrgreen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.