A$$ move

• bken

Went to lake yesterday to go ice fishing and some a$$ plowed the access shut.

Attachments:
    1. 20200125_162036.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Their may be more to that story.

phishingruven01
    Inactive
    southeast lower michigan

Public access? How are ice conditions? Maybe the dnr did it?

Deleted

Looks like a challenge….

That plowed pile doesn’t look insurmountable by any stretch. Totally could be wrong, I’ve misjudged snow piles and have had to use a shovel in the past.

My guess, a county operator cleared the access and blocking the landing wasn’t even on the radar.

munchy
    NULL

What lake? I heard Sha Bush Kung on Mille Lacs was plowed shut because of a pressure ridge.

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

Don’t be so quick to a$$ume… that a$$ might have just saved your a$$?

bken

The ice is solid 15 inch thick. There was a small spot for my atv to fit. There are trucks driving on the lake. The truck took the snow from the lake to block the access.

Kirk Charipar
    west central wi

Public access? How are ice conditions? Maybe the dnr did it?

If it was a governmental agency it would have had a posted sign afterwards explaining why

munchy
    NULL

The ice is solid 15 inch thick. There was a small spot for my atv to fit. There are trucks driving on the lake. The truck took the snow from the lake to block the access.

If it truly is someone trying to prevent access to a lake that has no major issues then call the DNR with the plow’s license plate.

But that pile of snow (if it hasn’t been piled higher) should be a non issue for most trucks and ATVs.

bken

There are no signs posted. Yes it is a public access. I was out two days ago and the access what perfectly fine

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bken wrote:</div>

If it truly is someone trying to prevent access to a lake that has no major issues then call the DNR with the plow’s license plate.

But that pile of snow (if it hasn’t been piled higher) should be a non issue for most trucks and ATVs.

A Chevy would never make it! jester rotflol

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

So how did the vehicles already on the lake get off?

munchy
    NULL

So how did the vehicles already on the lake get off?

The gas pedal?

bken

There is a campground on the north side of the lake people fish by.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.