fast and furious

• brianjkuphal

did some fishing saturday on the bay,we were out from 9 am to about 1 pm and did very well 1 nice brown caught by my brother and 5 coho,the coho would come through in schools high in the water column and very active the last one i was able to hook actually bumped the transducer on the vexilar they were in a frenzy,lots of luck……

Czech
    Cottage Grove, MN

That is absolutely a beautiful fish.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

nice I’ve always wanted to try fishing the big lake, just don’t know what gear is needed or where to go. Some day when I have more time I’ll dig into it more and give it a try.

brianjkuphal

panfish tactics have always produced fish for us…

superiorfishing
    Hastings,MN

boy that sounds fun!! I cant wait to get boat out and all—I need to try the bay next year when it gets that first ice–I tried last year over in Ashland over by the coal channel and didnt have any luck at all

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

We light it up on the coal docks during spring break one year!!! All sorts of different species (trout, northern, SMB, perch, crappie, walleye), 60* air temps and no wind!!! It was a great trip for like 10 of us… The next year… not so much… cold, windy, not nearly as many fish, but great friends and still a great time in Ashland!!!

Oh and equipment, same stuff for walleyes, just a lot more jigging than tip-ups.

Mark

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.