ice fishing

• brianjkuphal

spent 2 days on the bay this week before the cool down,fishing was a slow pace didnt ice as many fish as i hoped to but everything we caught was deasant ,lost a few nice ones i had had one major head shaker on over near bono,never did see the fish but when it passed the hole it threw out a cloud of wigglers,so i think right now the fish are probablyfinding enough to eat and thats why fishing was tough but still always fun,good luck…….

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Nice mixed bag of fish

jmarksman
    Chequamegon Bay Apostle Islands, WI

Nice work guys! It was a tuff bite this past week even today was slow. We boxed 2 browns and on pike on a tip-up today off the Washburn side. I talked to the fish creel guy he said there were a few guys out Red Cliff way today that had a tuff bite to. Things should pick up here soon.

tomluke

Nice mixed bag of fish, the bite out here has been slow. Considering the conditions you did well. I’ll be back out tommorow trying it.My mom is battling breast cancer and had a rough day due to chemo. Hung close to make sure she is OK. Few cohos, browns , caught today according to the fish checker. Hopfully it means a shift in the bite. Nice pics, and can’t argue with the catch for the conditions. the bay can be a cruel mistress.

jim_hudson
    Bayfield, WI

Nice mix of fish!! The beauty of fishing up here..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.