2010 LLBA Annual meeting and Banquet

• mncarpediem

Again this year we will be having our annual meeting and banquet at Sam & Danni’s Pet Spa/Resort in Sauk Rapids, MN (St. Cloud area). We will decide the location of the state shoot, discuss legislative issues, club business, and we have the fortune of having Senator Chaudhary (Chairman, Senate Natural Resources Committee) and Gary Leaf (Sportsmen for Change) speak to the group. Both of these gentlemen were very influential with the passing of night bowfishing in MN. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We will have a flyer posted on the LLBA website soon.

Thanks, Brian Petschl
    President for the Land of Lakes Bowfishing Association

mncarpediem

For a little more info you need to be a member to attend but we will have memberships ($20 a year) available at the door. The cost of the banquet with meal is $10 per person with 12 and under are free.

This is a fun event for anyone looking to talk bowfishing, hear from some great individuals, and what better way to support the association who was responsible for getting night bowfishing legal in MN.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I have one silly question…What’s the date?

Make that two silly questions…How the heck did Vern win a gun before you or I did??

I’m sure wasn’t his socks!

mncarpediem

Guess that would help…..Feb. 27th.

I asked him the same thing? I am now 2 for 4 with the winners. If this keeps up I will have a lot of people wanting to buy calendars from me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.