Why post 104 free guns in the bowfishing forum?

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Because MOHA was instrumental in helping to cut through the red tape for the MN Bowfisherpeople. Following the link below will give you more info about MOHA and it’s fund raising calendars.

$40. for a chance at 104 Guns

MOHA is a non-profit group dedicated to protecting the rights of all sportsmen (see mission statement by above link along with the contact info)

They claim a 1-28 chance of winning a gun, however there is a very good possibility they won’t sell out of calenders which will increase our odds.

After checking out this organization and attending their meetings, I would like to help support this fund raising drive.
    Please take a moment to check out the calenders and, if right for you call or email Don McMillan for your calender.

Notice just because you win once does not mean that you can’t win again.

Good Luck and thanks for your support!

Bk

mncarpediem

Quote:

Because MOHA was instrumental in helping to cut through the red tape for the MN Bowfisherpeople. Following the link below will give you more info about MOHA and it’s fund raising calendars.

$40. for a chance at 104 Guns

MOHA is a non-profit group dedicated to protecting the rights of all sportsmen (see mission statement by above link along with the contact info)

They claim a 1-28 chance of winning a gun, however there is a very good possibility they won’t sell out of calenders which will increase our odds.

After checking out this organization and attending their meetings, I would like to help support this fund raising drive.
    Please take a moment to check out the calenders and, if right for you call or email Don McMillan for your calender.

Notice just because you win once does not mean that you can’t win again.

Good Luck and thanks for your support!

Bk

Thanks Brian……This is absolutely correct if it was not for the Land of Lakes Bowfishing Association getting in contact with MOHA we would still be fighting the system under the DNR rule change process. Don McMillan, MOHA President, was the first to listen to our situation and was quick to help us succeed in getting night bowfishing passed through out the entire state and during the entire season! This group certainly looks out for small guys like us. If you want to support a group that works to ensure the protection and rights of MN sportsmen/women then I would ask you purchase a calendar. The money will be going to a great cause!

Thanks, Brian Petschl

President for the Land of Lakes Bowfishing Association
    Board member for MN Outdoor Heritage Alliance
    Board member for Anglers for Habitat.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Only a couple days left to get your chance at winning 104 guns! Actually, since your name goes back into the hat after winning, you have 104 chances to win a gun!

Someone better at math than I will have to figure the odds that one person could actually win all 104. I’ve had too much sugar today.

First drawing is Jan 4th 2010!!

mncarpediem

The first gun to be giving is Jan. 5th. Looks like we will not sell all of the calendars so those who do (and have) buy a calendar will have even better odds than we originally thought.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.