sold7mm-08 ammo

• broth82

Anyone have any laying around that you want to part with? I was only able to find 1 box of superformance and the gun hates that round.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Sorry, I can’t help you out, but just to say I feel for you, brother. On a popular chambering like the 7-08, it’s going to be tough. I was just blown away that even the “hunting” ammo disappeared this time and that was even before the runup to deer season.

The last “panics” were all about certain types going totally MIA like .22 LR, .223, etc. You could still get a lot of the common hunting rounds. This time it’s all gone.

Wish I could help you, but I hope you find some.

Grouse

broth82

Thanks, I was surprised as well, living in the shotgun zone I didn’t think people would be buying up anything and everything.

broth82

I do have 9mm rounds I could trade as well if that would help anyone out.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

How many would you be looking for?

broth82

A box or 2, fusions, winchesters any of those would be fine.

basseyes

Sorry, I can’t help you out, but just to say I feel for you, brother. On a popular chambering like the 7-08, it’s going to be tough. I was just blown away that even the “hunting” ammo disappeared this time and that was even before the runup to deer season.

The last “panics” were all about certain types going totally MIA like .22 LR, .223, etc. You could still get a lot of the common hunting rounds. This time it’s all gone.

Grouse

Agreed, just bizarre.

ajw

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>TheFamousGrouse wrote:</div>

Grouse

Agreed, just bizarre.

With the crazy legislation the new administration wants to accomplish, its kinda not bizarre. (ammo tax, licensing to purchase ammo, etc.) Frustrating yes.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I have this caliber rifle. I use it for deer hunting and I love it but the one downside is the ammo. Its very expensive and can sometimes be hard to find, even when ammo isn’t in high demand.

sorgy

If anyone reloads send me a PM I have about 200 once fired brass taking space in my garage.
    Hornady, Federal, Winchester.

also some 270 Win Brass
    Steve

Brad Dimond

ajw – we hear that every time there is a change of administration and it doesn’t come true. Gun and ammo sales surge when a Republican is elected, when a Democrat is elected, when elections are close or landslides. This take has lost credibility.

ajw

ajw – we hear that every time there is a change of administration and it doesn’t come true. Gun and ammo sales surge when a Republican is elected, when a Democrat is elected, when elections are close or landslides. This take has lost credibility.

ok

ajw

some of the gun related things on congress upcoming docket. Dont shoot the messenger. Just stay vigilant with contacting your reps. Or dont, its still a mostly free country.

– To prohibit the transfer of a firearm at a gun show by a person who is not a federally licensed firearms dealer.
    -To provide for the licensing of firearm and ammunition possession and the registration of firearms, and to prohibit the possession of certain ammunition.
    – To require the safe storage of firearms and ammunition, and to require the investigation of reports of improper storage of firearms or ammunition.
    – To amend chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, to more comprehensively address the interstate transportation of firearms or ammunition.

broth82

Looks like we need to start a new thread about ammo shortage and politics. I’m just looking for a couple of boxes that someone might want to get rid of.

ajw

Looks like we need to start a new thread about ammo shortage and politics. I’m just looking for a couple of boxes that someone might want to get rid of.

Jeezus just trying to inform because its important. Carry on. Hope you find some ammo. 7-08 is a favorite of mine.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Jeezus just trying to inform because its important.

While you were trying to only inform, anything related to politics or civil issues or the pandemic lately on these tend to get dusted rather quickly. Just sayin’

broth82

ajw, no worries but this is a classifieds ad looking for ammo. I just thought instead of clogging this post up with the reasonings behind the ammo shortage, that a new thread could be started to discuss that topic.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I just thought instead of clogging this post up with the reasonings behind the ammo shortage, that a new thread could be started to discuss that topic.

Oh I wish – but not on this site.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘7mm-08 ammo’ is closed to new replies.