2021 Lund 1775 Impact Beeping and Trim

• 10bruce10

I have a couple questions related to a couple issues I encountered yesterday. A little background! I was getting my boat ready yesterday to take out for the first time this season. We store it at the marine store where we purchased it and have them winterize and maintain it. We just got it back from them two weeks ago and had not done anything with it since bringing it home. It is parked in front of my house. I put the key in and turned it to check the fuel level yesterday and when I turned the key it started beeping. The pattern was like when a large truck is backing up. Have never had this happen before. Can anyone tell me why it is beeping? Not sure why I thought it might be related to the motor trim but I tried trimming the motor down and back up. It has electric trim. The motor will trim down but when I try trimming it back up the trim motor whirs but the motor does not trim back up. Any ideas why the motor won’t trim back up? Any insight will be greatly appreciated. I called the marine store service desk and they told me I would need to bring it in for them to put on the computer for the alarm (beeping) and they were not sure why it wasn’t trimming up.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Mercury Marine Smartcraft and Guardian System Warning Horn Alarms

10bruce10

Wow, that is an awesome article and chart. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.