2020 Yamaha jet stolen in Maple Grove

• Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

Owner Greg Lonke

FYI – My new 40/30 Yamaha jet outboard was stolen from my boat last night. Report has been filed with Maple Grove police and Crime Lab has finished it’s work. Give me a shout if you hear or see anything suspicious.
    I’m just sick! ☹️
    ~~~~~~~~~
    A little more info:
    Model 2020 F40 Jet.
    The cowling # is 30hp.
    Serial # 6BGKJ1005642

JoeMX1825
    MN

That sucks, but at least it should be easier to track any short term sales as they are a more rare motor…

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

So they took the motor only and left the boat? Thats interesting.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. They took the motor gas tank and battery. I never did get it back but my homeowners insurance covered it and I got a better one. Good luck

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

So they took the motor only and left the boat? Thats interesting.

Neighbor had his boat stolen several years back. Police said they usually strip it clean and they usually find the boat dumped somewhere…easy(er) to locate a boat, hard to locate a motor and accessories.

Josh Provo

Thats crazy! I live in Maple Grove as well! Usually a pretty quit place. Thats why I put up multiple security cameras. People gotta be dumb to step foot on this property they will be caught on multiple cameras and angles. Must of been scoped out for a while doesn’t sound like a grab and go. Let us know if you find anything out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.