2019 SILVERADO WHEELS

• JEREMY
    BP

Thinking about changing the wheels on my truck. Curious if anyone would be interested in the takeoffs. They are the silver ones like on 95 percent of the trucks and have like 14k on the tires. 265/65R18

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

If the economy weren’t so unstable right now I would buy those from you for my snow tires. Bad timing for me. Please post pic of your new setup if you do it.
    I have a 2019 Silverado as well.

JEREMY
    BP

I hate most everything about the truck I thought maybe with new wheels I will at least like the look.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Interested in them, What brand and load range are they? Where are you located? Silverado 2500HD? Load range E?

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

I hate most everything about the truck I thought maybe with new wheels I will at least like the look.

Curious why you hate the truck. In the market for a new truck in the next 18 months and the Silverado is on my short list.

JEREMY
    BP

Its just a 1/2 ton standard load. Its not a bad truck just has a lot of issues I think are better on the 2020. Hard initial shift, shutter on acceleration, b.u. camera issues, power tail gate wont always open, lots of radio issues, intermittent hvac issues. Gets good mileage compared to my last three trucks. Right around 20mpg.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

I’m kinda curious too. I have the 2019 Silverado RST with a lot of options. Crew cab, 6.5′ box, 5.3L engine, 20″ wheels. Love it. So far, it seems like the improvements over the 2018 trucks are sound. My dad has a 2018 LTZ. I’d take mine over his, although I do dig the air conditioned leather seats of the LTZ.

shady5

Sorry to hear of your issues. I have a 2019 GMC 1500 SLT (same as a Chevy) and it has been good for the 18 mos. I’ve owned it, but that’s also just out of the honeymoon phase…

JEREMY
    BP

No honeymoon phase. 1st day I had it said 9% brake life left and dumb stuff here and there ever since. Everything is random there is never any codes and usually fixes itself. Just annoying though. Twice in the last week the radio losses its presets.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

No honeymoon phase. 1st day I had it said 9% brake life left and dumb stuff here and there ever since. Everything is random there is never any codes and usually fixes itself. Just annoying though. Twice in the last week the radio losses its presets.

Common GM issue. The most common cause of the issue is bad battery connection. Odd on a vehicle this new though. Could be a bad body ground or something like that but the battery power is getting interrupted. I have seen it also cause things like the speedo going crazy, turn signals intermittent, dash randomly loses power. Chasing electrical issues can suck, good luck.

JEREMY
    BP

I work at the dealer it was purchased from its been in the shop many times just cant seem to nail anything down. Its had many reprograms which have fixed a lot of things but always seems to be something.

Ripjiggen

I have had many issues with my 2017 GMC. None of them motor issues or anything like that. But I have 48,000 miles and it has been to the shop 8 times mostly for water intrusion issues. Backup camera and sensors several times. Fog lights have leaked 3 times. Break light on back of cab leaked. Now my break lights on the bed leak. All have been fixed under warranty but annoying and PITA none the less. Will be getting rid of it sooner than I had planned.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Its just a 1/2 ton standard load.

Ok, I’m out, I need a HD.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I have a 2017 gmc slt with 87000 mi on it, and a 18 gmc sle with 21000 mi and neither has been in the shop for anything other than the rear window on the 18 which the manufacturer replaced as it could of been a potential problem

djshannon
    Crosslake

Jeremy,

Are these the wheels you are talking about?

Do you have a number you are looking for?

Where are they?

Attachments:
    1. chevywheels.jpg

JEREMY
    BP

Those are the exact wheels. I think ive decided to keep them to put back on when I get rid of the current truck.

Deuces

You would think a detailed list of issues after awhile would let a person follow the electric ladder to their potential bad spot.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.