**2017 Schneider Memorial Tournament Entry Available** – July 8, 2017

• jimmysiewert

Entry’s are now available for this great tournament on Lake Pepin! The date this year is July 8th and as always – all participants will enjoy a great walleye dinner with all the trimmings after a great day on the water.

We will again have great raffles during the dinner banquet! This tournament is in memory of Officer Schneider of Lake City MN, whom lost his life in the line of duty and all proceeds raised go into a scholarship fund for kids going into law enforcement. To date we have raised over $28,000 for kids! What a great way to spend a day and help make a difference!

Let’s make the 2017 tournament a record turnout year!

Jimmy Siewert

Attachments:
    1. Slide2.gif

2. Slide1.gif

BigFish4
    SE Minn.

Things are coming along nicely… Alot of entrees have been mailed out…Some nice prizes already.. Lots of great things coming!
    Thanks all!

jimmysiewert

We are currently at 23 boats. I have mailed out all verification letters as of yesterday. Things are looking up to be another great event!! Get those entries in soon to secure a spot!

Jimmy siewert

jimmysiewert

We are just over a week away from the 6th Annual Schneider Tournament! Things are coming along great and we are already over 30 boats!! We are expecting 45 – 50 boats this year based on calls – so don’t wait too long to get your entry’s in. We will again allow you to sign up the morning of the tournament. We will be checking boats and accepting new entry’s beginning at 5 am in the Fiesta Foods grocery store parking lot in Lake City. If you have any questions – please don’t hesitate to call me at 651-448-3255. Remember we have a great walleye dinner / banquet for all the participants after the tournament at the Lake City Sportsman’s Club.

Thanks again to all that have signed up and looking forward to more of you signing up for this great cause!

Jimmy Siewert

617vs

Any results from the tournament?

jimmysiewert

I will do my best to have posted by tomorrow.

404 ERROR
    MN

I know there were some good weights pulled! Just not by me!

Tim_C
    MN

We were fortunate enough to Take First with 27.60Lbs, 2nd Was 25 Lbs and third was 22+ If I remember Correctly. Jim would have to Fill you in with more results.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.