2015 polaris Indy Voyageur 550 144.

• Duluth Fish

Looking at buying a 2015 Polaris Indy Voyageur 550 144. Will be used for ice fishing trips to lake of the woods and when wheeler won’t cut it. Will be pulling a portable. I think it will do what I need it to. Would appreciate any input from those with experience with this sled. Thanks Nate.

ptc
    Apple Valley/Isle, MN

I think you will be very happy with that sled for ice fishing. I have a similar 2007 sled. The only thing you may want to add is a rack for your auger. But the existing rack on the sled may work well enough for that.

TripleA
    Blaine

I purchased a 2016 this year for ice fishing. I added the 2-up seat for about $200 and installed an auger rack. Its the best new ice fishing sled you can get especially for the money. It also is GREAT 2-up on the trails surprisingly. It is a very quick sled to 40mph, then you can tell its a Fan. Be sure you have a decent trailer as the sled is VERY long I believe it uses the 155 tunnel. I would suggest Polaris bags for the windshield and steering as their is no storage areas other than the rack and they were under $100 combined.

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Looking at buying a 2015 Polaris Indy Voyageur 550 144. Will be used for ice fishing trips to lake of the woods and when wheeler won’t cut it. Will be pulling a portable. I think it will do what I need it to. Would appreciate any input from those with experience with this sled. Thanks Nate.

hi Nate are you going to be using this to pull your frabil one man commando flip over that you posted for sale on here a month ago or so and then never responded or replied to anyone’s messages?

TripleA
    Blaine

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Duluth Fish wrote:</div>

hi Nate are you going to be using this to pull your frabil one man commando flip over that you posted for sale on here a month ago or so and then never responded or replied to anyone’s messages?

No need to bash. If someone doesn’t get back to you on a sale item, then simply buy from someone else, or pay full price from a retail outlet….. easy.

Duluth Fish

Kent, I apologize for the shack thing. Between IDO and craigs list I had a lot of responses. I should have deleted when I sold. Will keep that in mind next time. Hit me up if you are ever in the Duluth area and I will get you out fishing. Nate

Duluth Fish

As for the sled. Thanks for the responses. I did get a 2015 voyageuer 144. Been on a few trail rides breaking in and really like it. Ended up putting a rhino rear med ATV box on the rear rack, ram mount for lowrance on the dash, and bolted a digger auger mount to the top of tow hitch. Headed to Flag Island, LOW on Sunday. Will post some pics with hopefully some slab crappies in there too! Thanks, Nate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.