2015 MMWS Schedule Release- Walleye Teams Needed!

• MMWS Director

Mighty Miss Walleye Series 2015 Schedule:

April 11th- LaCrosse, WI -Pools 8&9
    May 16th- Trempealeau, WI -Pools 6,7,&8
    July 18th- Mystery Event (TBD evening before)
    September 12th- Championship- Fountain City, WI -Pools 5, 5A, &6

***2015 Entry Packet and Registration Form Attached*** -Only $200 per/team each event.

(19 boat cap on all events)

E-mail me at [email protected] if any questions. Please also visit our Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mighty-Miss-Walleye-Series/113387162017786?ref=bookmarks

MMWS is a Cabelas NTC Qualifying circuit and is always looking for walleye teams to join us!

Dale Radcliffe
    Radcliffe Promotions LLC
    MMWS Director

MMWS Director

Entry fee for each event is JUST $200 which includes the $20/ team BIG FISH pot. There is a limited 19 boat cap on each event, so do not delay getting your entry fee in- spots are filling quick.

The river is shaping up very nice for this first LaCrosse Pools 8&9 event! For a first in a many years, we do not anticipate heavy flooding as opposed to recent years. This is going to be a hot bite, concentrating the spawning females, and the 3-way / stickbait trolling / dragging bite on the main channel should be in full force! Heavy limits certainly are anticipated.

Please e-mail me [email protected] if you have any questions or need an entry form / packet. I’ll e-mail it to you pronto!

Dale Radcliffe- MMWS Director

MMWS Director

Pre-Registration deadline is this Sunday (April 5th) at 5PM for the LaCrosse event on May 11th. We will accept boats after all the way to the day of the event, but an additional $50 late fee will be added to your entry. Limited field at 19 boats only.

E-mail [email protected] if any questions.

See you on the 11th – 7th Street boat ramp- LaCrosse – 6:45AM meeting prior to flight out.

Tight Lines,

Dale Radcliffe
    MMWS Director

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.