1-24v or 2-12v lithium batteries

• PmB

For the guys that bought the amped 24v have u had any trouble connecting it to the app? I can’t get mine to even show up on Bluetooth. Amped is willing to ship me a new one but want to make sure I’m not missing something first.

Thanks

TillrLife
    Cold Spring, MN

For the guys that bought the amped 24v have u had any trouble connecting it to the app? I can’t get mine to even show up on Bluetooth. Amped is willing to ship me a new one but want to make sure I’m not missing something first.

Thanks

What kind of phone? Android or Apple? I know some have had Bluetooth connection issues with Androids. You need to turn your location setting on for some reason.

Are you using the correct App? There are two versions, one for the battery monitor that Amped sells loose, and one foe the batteries that have bluetooth within the BMS.

Stanley

Thanks

I just scanned the QR code from the instructions that came in the box and didn’t have any issue. My battery is at 50% but I haven’t hooked the charger up yet to see how that shows in the app. Good to hear amped is willing to make things right instead of giving you the run around.

PmB

Android phone, correct app, Location & Bluetooth on. It should be simple but somethings not right. I’ve even tried a diff Android phone. Great customer service from amped. Just contacted them yesterday and already willing to ship out a new battery today

Cooperman
    Nevis, Mn.

No problem here, android phone and iPad.

mojogunter

The app should pickup any Bluetooth device in the area. are you seeing any bluetooth devices showing up on the screen? If not it may be the app, or you have a pre Bluetooth battery. It should show Bluetooth on the side of the battery.

Android phone, correct app, Location & Bluetooth on. It should be simple but somethings not right. I’ve even tried a diff Android phone. Great customer service from amped. Just contacted them yesterday and already willing to ship out a new battery today

PmB

Yep app picks up every other Bluetooth device in the house including a different brand lithium starting battery. A new one is being delivered tomorrow from amped. Will report back

PmB

New battery works perfect. Thanks Amped!

milemark_714

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Tom P. wrote:</div>
    I just purchased two Dr Prepare 100AH lifePO4 batteries for $209 each delivered, since my LA`s were on their way out nothing to lose if they last six years I am good with that for the price, if they go longer money in my pocket.

Prices like this will make deep cycle flooded and agm batteries go bye bye very soon

Paid 139.99 for a Duracell 31 series AGM back in 2018,that battery now goes for 214.00 or so.Don see the prices on lead acid/AGM batteries going down.

Atavar

Actually not true. As you said amp hours is amp hours. When you put batteries in series the amp hours remains the same.
    2 each 12v 80 amp hour batteries wired in series is still 80 amp hours at 24v.
    Parallel wiring is a different story but the batteries must be matched and charge equalized. 2 each 24v 80ah batteries in parallel would be 24v 160ah.

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.