94 Lund Explorer 1600 tiller, 05 40hp Merc EFI

• Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Bringing home the new boat in two weeks so this one needs to go or its getting traded in. Been a great boat for me. Motor is in great shape, serviced regularly over the last two years (new motherboard this spring) I’ve owned it and in very good condition. This set up will top out around 27 mph with 2 people and gear. Motor trolls down great for crank baits. Storage under front deck with room for trolling motor batteries and anchor. 6 gallon fuel tank. Rod locker fits rods up to 6’6″ and about 6 at a time. 4 Cabelas rod holders with extensions to lift above the side of boat and make it easier to get rods out of holder when fish is on. Wired for 24V trolling motor at bow or 12V motor at transom. Splash guards with cutout for trolling motor. 3 seats regular seats, keeping bike seat for new boat. Spare prop included. Spare tire on trailer. Storage cover. New LED lights on trailer last year. Bearing buddies. Transom saver. If you want a trolling motor, the boat I’m buying has a 70lbs thrust power drive that I could get to you after I pick mine up for a few more dollars. Boat currently in Shoreview. Could test drive for you if serious.

$4300 OBO

six five one- two six zero- seven one two nine

Attachments:
    1. boat-2.jpg

2. boat-1.jpg

3. boat-3.jpg

4. boat-4.jpg

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

more pics

Attachments:
    1. boat-5.jpg

2. boat-6.jpg

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Price dropped to $4,100. Need to get rid of her to make room for the new boat next Saturday.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Would love to upgrade my 14′ if it was in the cards. My dad still has a 94 rebel and cuts/tracks the waves way better than my current Alumacraft. Sweet boat someone will enjoy it soon!

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Sold.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.