WTB juicer

• mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

I’m looking for a power juicer anyone have one laying around they aren’t using anymore? Looking close to Brooklyn Park so no shipping.

Let me know what you have, thanks

Sean Solberg
    St. Paul

I’ve got a Jack Lalane Juicer that I’d be ok with parting with. I’m over in St. Paul. Let me know if you are interested.

Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

FYI: I did some research on juicers and most articles say to get a Ninja or some high-speed blender instead. The juicer takes out the parts that are best for you. They say it’s best to eat the whole fruit or vegetable. Keep in mind that’s just what I read waytogo We have a Ninja and it’s pretty amazing.

404 ERROR
    MN

If you have a kitchenaid mixer, they have a really nifty juicer attachment.

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

FYI: I did some research on juicers and most articles say to get a Ninja or some high-speed blender instead. The juicer takes out the parts that are best for you. They say it’s best to eat the whole fruit or vegetable. Keep in mind that’s just what I read waytogo We have a Ninja and it’s pretty amazing.

I got this fact, but sadly I am not trying to make only juice.

I have 2 apple trees in my back yard and I am looking to try and make some hard cider. to do this I need to get pure juice and presses are more expensive.

Besides there are a lot of cheap juicers out there that I can at least experiment with…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.