Guide Needed for White Bear or Bald Eagle

• Jira

A client of mine is interested in a guided trip on either White Bear Lake or Bald Eagle. Any takers?

fisc0174
    Inver Grove Heights, MN

JickyJack,
    I figured you were the guide around these areas….

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

What do they want to fish for????

davec
    St. Paul MN.

JiggyJack,Check out Warren Severson phone 612-834-1081.Warren has ran a guide service for years and can provide references.Warren has extensive knowlege of both these lakes.He may be hard to contact this weekend he is fishing EverStart in RedWing and was in top twenty on weds.If needed to contact rightaway try him after 6:00pm.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

JickyJack,

I don’t guide on Baldy, but I’ve done quite a few for bass on White Bear. I also have another guide I work with that does bass on both lakes if I’m booked or Baldy is what you are looking for.

Jira

I’m not quite sure what they want to fish for… They are very recreational in their fishing.. he’s from New York.

Mike and Dave, thanks — I’ll pass the contact info along to him.

Adam — you better hope your brother comes with you this weekend on pool 4… he’s the only chance you got!! LOL Seriously, I see you guys haven’t registered yet but I hope to see you down there.

Jira

My client called Warren who is going to take them (he and his dad) out on Sunday morning to fish for some Bass and Mr. Green. I’ll report back how they do.

Thanks again!

Jira

My client had a great time with Warren last Sunday, in his words…

Quote:

“It was great, even though the weather sucked. We had a bunch of bass, a couple of Northerns, and a lot of hits. I learned ‘stickbaiting’ and dock fishing, etc. I took a lot of notes on what to do and where we were. It was really worthwhile and he was a great guy as well.”

Thanks Warren!

davec
    St. Paul MN.

JiggyJack,I’m glad it worked out, Warrens expeirence on so many different lakes and rivers is stagering sometimes.What I enjoy about fishing with Warren is that he fishes the fish not fish spots.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.