Which LakeMaster Chip should U get for MN

• Tim Chrouser

Need to get best LakeMaster chip for MN…needs to include Cass Lake and LOTW.
    When I searvh I find several different versions. Is LakeMaster Plus the best?
    Appreciate your advice!

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

I ordered the lake of the woods and rainy lake chip the first week of April from hummingbird factory outlet and it’s on national back order. Hopefully it shows up this summer.

blank

I ordered the lake of the woods and rainy lake chip the first week of April from hummingbird factory outlet and it’s on national back order. Hopefully it shows up this summer.

The most current Lakemaster card for MN, version 9, now includes LOTW and Rainy. So you may not need the dedicated LOTW/Rainy card.

Lakemaster Plus has aerial photography around the shorelines. Whether that’s worth the extra money, that’s up to the purchaser. The MN version 4 of the Plus has LOTW too.

what blank said, cheapest you’ll find is on amazon; gino, you’d be better off cancelling your order unless you got a price of both of those chips being under amazon’s

Umy
    South Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gino wrote:</div>

The most current Lakemaster card for MN, version 9, now includes LOTW and Rainy. So you may not need the dedicated LOTW/Rainy card.

Lakemaster Plus has aerial photography around the shorelines. Whether that’s worth the extra money, that’s up to the purchaser. The MN version 4 of the Plus has LOTW too.

X2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.