West Side – Tomorrow

• Matt H

Heading up to the big pond tomorrow, going to be fishing the west side. Bass or walleyes, whatever is hungry. Are the eye’s still on the mud? What depths would you look for bass in?
    Thanks for any insight.

Walleyeguy34

Last weekend we did pretty good on the mud flats pulling spinners on the bottom of the breakline. We also had some good luck with the smallmouth working tubes on rocky points and humps in 8-15ft.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Hope the winds die down otherwise you will not be going out of the West side. If the wind is not that bad the shore line rocks should be good sense they just got pounded the last couple days. Let us know how you do

Matt H

Thanks, I’ll report back how it goes

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Hope the winds die down otherwise you will not be going out of the West side. If the wind is not that bad the shore line rocks should be good sense they just got pounded the last couple days. Let us know how you do

I’m not sure what you are talking about. The wind has been out of the west the last few days, west side of the lake would be easy to fish.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I guess it depends on how far out from the west side you are referring to. A couple hundred yards out or near shore would be fine but if you get a mile or 2 out in this hurricane, you’ll take on 4 footers already.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Pretty good Chop on the Eastside this morning

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I’m not sure what you are talking about. The wind has been out of the west the last few days

Yes wind out of the West makes the East side hard to fish, Sorry its hard working trying to read IDO and not get cought LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.