West Country Kennels

• Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Anyone have any input on them ? I’m in line to get a lab pup from them and just looking for reviews etc.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Mark, I’m going to be in the market for a new pup as well. What can you share about them?

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

I really don’t know much about them,a friend of mine recommended him to me,when I talked to the owner he kinda stressed these dogs are trained to be duck and upland bird dogs with great instinct. They have 3 litters comming, I’ve already been offered $ for a stud fee from a dog that’s not even born. Check out his website and give him a call

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

I would recommend eboni Labrador retrievers, run by mike and Gloria hennon in grove city. Very nice folks, run a good operation. We got a black lab from them last April and so have one or two of my dad’s buddies. Very good bloodlines and they take good care of their dogs. Check them out!

https://www.ebonilabradorretrievers.com/

Mookie Blaylock
    Wright County, MN

I will second Eboni, I got a dog from Gloria in 2016. Very mild mannered but is very intense on retrieving, goes on point when he smells something in the yard too. At the same time I got a dog from Flatwater Gun Dogs out of Mora, what a joke this Mike Smith guy is. Sold me a sick dog and gave me a sob story about how he couldn’t afford to pay for the vet bills.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ve already been offered $ for a stud fee from a dog that’s not even born.

Any guy that would offer you a stud fee on an unborn dog is a “breeder” to run away from.

AUTO_5
    Inactive
    Mendota Heights, MN

MB, my dog is similar — she is about as sweet as can be but an absolute monster when it comes to focus and performance!

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

The guy who offered me the fee is not a breeder, he wants to breed his female with the bloodline in the pup I’m getting

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

The guy who offered me the fee is not a breeder, he wants to breed his female with the bloodline in the pup I’m getting

That’s what I figured. Just a word of caution.

Outdraft
    Western Wi.

Thank you for the heads up

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.