Webster Walleyes

Heading out to the Webster, South Dakota area for a quick weekend fish. Have heard reports on Bitter and Opitz heating up but more of a numbers thing and not necessarily quality. Has anyone had any luck in the area lately? Any lakes or methods that could be shared?

timschmitz
    Waconia MN

I’d skip opitz we caught walleyes on almost every cast when we fished it with maybe only 5 or 6 over 16″. Gets a little boring after a while.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Check you private messages

Thanks for the info. I have heard a little bit about Dry Lake #2 producing some decent walleyes as well, but am not sure where it is. Has anyone else heard anything on this lake?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks for the info. I have heard a little bit about Dry Lake #2 producing some decent walleyes as well, but am not sure where it is. Has anyone else heard anything on this lake?

I believe Dry #2 is in Clark Co.

FryDog62

Good to check specific location of Dry Lake… there are 3 in the general same vicinity.. Must have had a “dry” year when they named everything over there ~

Yes you are right. Not too far from the Webster area however, may hit it on the way home.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.