Wounded Warrior Hunt Success!!!!!!!! 10/30/12

• jer_schreiner
    Alma WI

Thank You Peter for rounding up the two others. Thanks Dad for helping out.Last Tuesday we set out for a morning of diver hunting with 3 of our country’s soldiers. Peter Tellin, Currently serving 724.Engineers of Hayward WI. Peter was wounded in Iraq and is still active as a 50% disabled vet. Brandon Hensiak Just rounded the corner of 20 years serving his country, Currently serves as 70% disabled vet 1158th Trans (-) of Beloit after making several tours Infantry….. Chris Weechmann also just reached 20 years service 133rd AIR Lift Wing. He also runs the Wounded Warrior Program and the Yellow Ribbon.!!! These guys are great, were great to hunt with and thank full. Thanks to all who serve our country, Hats off to you folks!!!!!!!!!! The wounded warrior hunts will now be annual, totally and completely free. I would like to conduct MN 1 day Oct 29th and WI 1 day Oct 30th next yr. Msg or e-mail me to sign up. Last Tues the guys opted to have dad and I shoot which I don’t shoot with Clients unless requested, but it did allow us to harvest 30 birds, So glad we had a few to come with!

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Awesome job and great work giving back!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Great stuff Jeremy. I commend you for your dedication to our troops!

jetdriver
    Hudson WI

And thanks to all the other Vets!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.