Nov. Greenies finally

• rangerski
    North Metro

After a slower year we finally put together a good north metro shoot. Find some open water the birds are using near food when the freeze is on and good things usually happen. Thanks to a couple high school buddies I havent seen in 10 years we made it happen. Can hardly wait to get out in the field again with these guys. Good luck to you guys that make it out before the 30th!

big_g
    Isle, MN

dat’s a pile…

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Nice

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Were you hunting with Scott H.? Looks like you guys had a blast!!

rangerski
    North Metro

Ben, you are correct. Heck of a good guy! It was insane…

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Seem like it I hope we cross paths in our adventures some day

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Excellent!! That’s a heck of a waterfowl pile.

Now send em southeast!!!!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

It is nice to hear that the greenheads are finally starting to move!!! I have been hearing reports of good ‘lard numbers showing up in our area of the north, but yesterday was the end of the duck season up here. Lots of good reports from the mid section of the state north to the south.

I got to hunt P9 yesterday and we had a fabulous day canning 23 of our 24 ducks (entirely divers) and calling it quits knowing we were unable to retrieve a couple of those ducks that fell far too far away to make any type of safe retrieve on them. I have pics from my cell phone that I hope to send to have a friend download and send back via email. I will post when it happens. My one year old lab made her first retrieves of her career and tho far from perfect watching her carry ducks was a great feeling!!!

Mark

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

That looks like a lot of fun! Congrats guys!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.