WI Hunters

• staads
    Eau Claire, Wi

i don’t really see too many WI duck and geese reports on here. just wondering if there is anyone around Eau Claire County or within an hours distance that goes duck or goose hunting frequently. i’ve been out at least twice every week for about a month and have yet to see a single hunter which in most cases is a good thing especially when i’m on birds. but i’m looking for anyone that knows of some good places around the area and would like to go before the season closes. have quite a bit of free time this year and would hate to waste it shooting by myself. i just started duck hunting last year so i’m looking to learn as much as possible. post or pm me with any info you might have or contact information. i look forward to ending the season with a bang. Thanks

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Take Hwy 37 southwest until you run into the Mississippi River and start hunting! Should be getting better from here on out.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Take Hwy 37 southwest until you run into the Mississippi River and start hunting! Should be getting better from here on out.

staads
    Eau Claire, Wi

isn’t there quite a bit of pressure put on the sip? i’m more or less looking for more people that would like to go hunting.

staads
    Eau Claire, Wi

isn’t there quite a bit of pressure put on the sip? i’m more or less looking for more people that would like to go hunting.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

There is and there isn’t. Opening weekend, 2nd opener, are nuts. The longer the season goes, the more the pressure receds, normally. If you have a go-devil or air-boat, or are willing to bust hump, you can sometimes get away from the pressure.

Good luck, hopefully someone from up there needs a partner and you find someone to go with. There are some on the site here.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

There is and there isn’t. Opening weekend, 2nd opener, are nuts. The longer the season goes, the more the pressure receds, normally. If you have a go-devil or air-boat, or are willing to bust hump, you can sometimes get away from the pressure.

Good luck, hopefully someone from up there needs a partner and you find someone to go with. There are some on the site here.

staads
    Eau Claire, Wi

thanks, any info is a big help and always appreciated.

staads
    Eau Claire, Wi

thanks, any info is a big help and always appreciated.

honda75
    Iowa

we shoot alot of ducks and geese down here around kenosha.

honda75
    Iowa

we shoot alot of ducks and geese down here around kenosha.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.