Water Temps

• lunker33
    excelsior

any idea what the water temps are?

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

As soon as it stops blowing I’ll let you know. Shes rippin in Wahkon bay right now.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Not sure on Mille Lacs, But it was still 66-67 at Various local lakes around St. Cloud on Wed. My guess is those temps will be down 4-5 Deg. by tomorrow morning with the cooler weather around here the last few days.

lunker33
    excelsior

60 degrees Sunday afternoon (10/8) when i was out

Hydro
    Brainerd Mn

51 on Pelican, Lake by Orr.

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

Got out for a short time after work today. 52.5 on the south side, smallies still cooperating.

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

39.3 this morning on the south side. Picked up a couple walleye but much slower than the previous couple days. Think that’s a wrap for this year.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Did you ever night troll at all this fall? Like Saturday night when it was perfect out?

39.3 this morning on the south side. Picked up a couple walleye but much slower than the previous couple days. Think that’s a wrap for this year.

empty_stringer
    Wahkon, Mn

I did not troll this fall, but yes I do. I was at my fishing buddy’s daughter’s wedding on Saturday and it was mentioned more than once how nice it was. My current remodel project made me put the boat away early but jumped in the neighbors boat last couple times.

Brian Bezanson

Water level spooked me into pulling my dock / lifts out earlier than I wanted.
    Truth be told empty_stringer I trolled in on the little flat in front of your place with my ‘toon on the full moon & smacked a couple. Had to use that rig due to how many people andthat the gearcase on my fishing boat went BANG.
    I saw 4 rigs parked at the Thains River launch & looked at the overlook north of Isle and there we guys working Popes, Spider, Banana, etc. That was all in daylight.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.