Walmart Everstart Maxx 29DC reserve capacity.

• Jonesy

Looking at going bigger for my trolling motor batteries. For the life of me I can not find the reserve capacity of the Everstart maxx 29DC batteries walmart sells. Some google searchers show 205-210 but that is from a few years ago. Called both my local walmarts and they were unable to locate the information. Does anybody know what the RC on them is?

Jonesy

Use https://www.battfinder.com and go to Marine/RV->Basic Information. Looks like it’s 210.

What a cool website. Thanks. I usually use farm and fleet batteries but realized their size 29 only has 185 RC. 2 year warranty on a walmart battery seems good. There are walmarts close to where I fish.

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

I would be curious at what amp they list the 210 at. I see excide advertised their RC using the 23 amp rating versus most other brands do it at 25 amps. (example a dc31 east penn battery (who makes fleet farm batteries) is 185 at 25 amp, but 210 at 23 amp)

I see they convienently don’t list that.

shockers
    Rochester

I have those on my trolling motor (2).

They’re pretty good batteries

Jonesy

I would be curious at what amp they list the 210 at. I see excide advertised their RC using the 23 amp rating versus most other brands do it at 25 amps. (example a dc31 east penn battery (who makes fleet farm batteries) is 185 at 25 amp, but 210 at 23 amp)

I see they convienently don’t list that.

In the book at walmart they are listed at 25 amps. They only have the 24s and 27s listed though

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

I just bought the wrong battery this morning.. I had a maxx new last year and bought a non maxx today. the non max had a higher amp hour rating the the maxx did.

marine cranking amps were the same and both were group 29dc.

1 year apart almost to the date and that is all i can tell different. I was shocked when the cheaper battery had more power.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.