FLW League – Red Wing Event

• dr_hook
    Minnestrista

I am looking for a committed pro angler to sign up as a co-angler with for this event. I have had three situations in the past three weeks where I received a committment from the pro, only to be notified later they found a buddy or someone willing to sign-on for all the events. There are a couple pieces I find disappointing. One, is obviously getting the commitment from the pro and being instructed to register and pay for the FLW membership only to be told you’ve “been dropped for someone else.” Secondly, is the time that’s gone by where I could have been looking for someone else to sign with.

Please note this does not apply to all of those pro’s that have responded. I currently have a couple right now that have respectfully followed up by advising where they are at in the process and will contact me either way. I appreciate their candor.

This post by no means is intended to cause a problem. In fact, I am not looking for responses or comments to the situation I have experienced, just wanted others to be aware of it. I am simply asking that the pro’s be considerate when working with a potential co-anglers.

More importantly, I am looking for a committed pro to sign with.

Thank you.

JCK
    nora springs ia floyd

Check your PM Dr HOOK

nate-cadwell
    Rochester, Mn

Hey Jeff
    If you are looking for someone to sign up with let me know. you could also jump in my boat to do some prefishing if you would like.
    Thank you

dr_hook
    Minnestrista

Hi Nate.

Please check your PM’s.

tailfeathers
    Centerville Mn.

Hi Jeff,

Let me know if you have not been able to find someone to register with yet! I am currently signed up for all of the Mn. events as a boater without a gauraunteed co-angler. I fished the circuit last year, but my co-angler decided not to fish this year, so I am on my own at this point.

dr_hook
    Minnestrista

Thanks. If I do not hear back from Nate by mid week (see posts above) I’ll PM you…..in fact I’ll PM you either way.

Thanks!

dr_hook
    Minnestrista

Tailfeathers,

Great talking with you tonight and thanks for registering with me! I look forward to meeting you. Furthermore, I’ll give the Bemidji tourney a hard look as well!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.