RCL Devils Lake Day Two Standings

• rippinpigs
    Apple Valley, MN

Buckshot is still leading the co-angler side after day 2! Congrats man! He has a great draw for day 3… Nick Johnson, who’s been leading the pro side both days. Awesome! John definitley has a shot to make the top 10… and even win this baby! Go get ’em Buckshot!

scottsteil
    Central MN

I am back already The bite was tough for Jarrad and I. The big fish we had going casting cranks prefishing were gone on Tournament day, which was very frustrating because they had been in the same spots since I first went to Devils Lake two weeks ago. But, that is how it goes. We knew it was going to be a hero or zero tournament. We did get some really nice pictures of big fish prefishing and we will get them up as soon as possible.

The cold weather drove those fish a little deeper and people bobber fishing are doing REALLY well. Nick has been very consistant and continues to be on a good big fish bite. John “Buckshot” Blanchard and Nick are paired together again today so I would look for them to both make the top 10.

Big thanks for out to Kevin Neve for having us over to his house for a cook out last Saturday . We all had a really good time and it was much appreciated.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Go getem Buckshot were rooting for ya!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.