heading to evrets tommorrow any reports

• mr. sauger25

heading over tommorrow hows the bite, flow , color, water temp any tips would be helpful

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Things are shaping up nicely

mr. sauger25

so your saying the fishing has gotten better with the flow without saying it

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I’m heading up Monday for 7 days. Can’t wait.

packers12

I hope it on. I am going up tomrrow

ozzyky
    On water

I was there this morning. Was surprised at how much visibility there was (2-3 ft). Water levels were not near what I was hoping for but that should be changing soon. Caught fish but nothing to brag home about. Bring on the flow and murk!

netman
    Wisconsin

Quote:

I’m heading up Monday for 7 days. Can’t wait.

Hey Eye i hope your bringing ear plugs foe everybody in the cabin.

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

We were there this morning and caught some small saugers. Had a few technical difficulties up the Vermillion and cut the day short.

We did watch a nice sturgeon get boated.

Nice talkin to ya Dean

huntfishhastings
    Hastings, MN

I stayed away from the masses today and tried many spots looking for some pigs and came up empty handed. 3wayed stick baits for a while and picked up a few nice saugers heres my neighbor with a fat 20″. Went down and looked at the lake looks like it was open past point no point.

huntfishhastings
    Hastings, MN

I need to figure out how to post multiple pictures on one post. but heres another nice 17″ sauger.

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

I was out today 6:30 until 2:00, we stayed up by the dam due to the time restrictions. All I can say is chart. pepper anything and everything, pick up a good selection from everts before going out. Also Firetiger and similar stickbaits, size 5 and 7 caught the most fish for us, mostly because we could just hover them over the fish. I would have liked to experiment with different sizes and colors more but we ran out of time. Almost every fish was hooked very well though. A 4oz weight or higher is needed, I would have liked some 6’s I think but I was lazy and didnt want to mess with it since we only had an hour left when we started 3 wayin. We brought home 6 and worked for them. there’s a lot of short fish.
    Hope you have a great day down there.

There’s a lot of boats up there, so please everyone remember we’re all out there for the same reason and try to be as courteous as possible to others out there.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

I need to figure out how to post multiple pictures on one post. but heres another nice 17″ sauger.

Ask and you shall receive.

How to pos a pic on IDO

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.