Pool 10 7-19

• 192-fazer
    Cedar Falls Ia.

Hit pool 10 early Sunday morning around 6am. I decided to pick an area and then work it thoroughly. I began working wingdams, by throwing cranks, pitching jigs with crawlers/leeches, trolling the face with a Dubuque rig, and Zenner rigging. Only thing I could manage was sheephead, and bass. So I decided to troll cranks down the rip rap on the other side of the river, where I pick up one shorty. I also did some jig dragging on that side with nothing to show for my efforts.

On a last ditch effort to pick up the fish I was trying to target, I began Dubuque rigging the rip rap above the place I had started, and then along the wingdam I first started on when I landed a 17 inch walleye. I turned around and headed back along the same line when I got another fish that broke off. After rigging up again I turned around and headed back along the face when I hit this 23 incher.

[image]http://[/image]

It just goes to show when your just about to quit things can turn around.

Doug Bonwell
    Cedar Falls IA

Good Job Fazer thanks for the report.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Nice job Fazer
    Hoping to get up there this week end.

baldwin4
    NE IA

Awesome Fazer

Son and I went to P10 yesterday and found our ‘eyes all on the face of one wingdam. Using 1/8 oz. chartruse jig tipped with crawler

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.