pool 14 report

• cupspits

bite was tuff managed two keepers on hair jigs. tons of debri and ice chunks everywhere water very muddy.you could only fish the iowa side cause all the crap was flowing on the illinois side. I released both fish at the boat launch after a pic one more and i might of kept them.

jig-fan
    Port Byron IL

Looks like some pretty brutal conditions. If you can land anything on a day like that ,it is a sucessful day. With the way the rain is coming down right know it is not going to get any better any time soon.

herb
    6ft under

It was finally getting to a fishable flow here at L&D 17 but very very muddy. Now it’s predicted to raise over 3 ft by wed. Any idea how much rain you’ve gotten up there?

bigjigger2002
    Pearlcity , Illinois

Glad I didn’t head that way now.Thanks for the heads up jigfan. Thanks for the report and pictures cupspits

jim-bailey
    Clinton County Iowa

Herb: The Quad cities got 1.44 inches on Saturday and 1.56 inches on Sunday to set records for these dates both days.
    Just what you wanted to hear….RIGHT!!!!!!! Lets to to Lansing.
    Jim

herb
    6ft under

Had a little over 3 inches at my place. More to come monday and tuesday. Heavy they say.
    They put Oakville on flood alert. H22 will go under and I think x99 east of Wapello will too cause the Iowa river is supposed to hit 25.5 at Wapello and that should send water through the levee break up there.
    Here we go again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.