superdoos do they work?

• cupspits

I listened to you guys about those paddletails and they work so when is the right time for the superdoos and what colors work best and how do you jig it tx for any info im thinking about buying some but i would like some insight first tx

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Dont ask Don Hansen or Hawg Harvey if they work…they will just lie about some of their 70 plus fish count days on Superdoos!

Less is more with superdoos…find bottom lift 6-12 inches dont do anything else…..dont jig it, darn’it…just hold it.

Chart pepper
    Firecracker
    pro-blue
    catalpa orange
    Blue white

Have fun & hold on!

wkw

Dean’s right ! White W/ glitter is my “go to” bait.
    Vertical, 4-6″ off the bottom, hold, and THUNK !
    Most fun you can have with yer clothes on.
    wkw

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

White W/ glitter is my “go to” bait.

You didn’t say that out loud did you!??

Nice new avatar there wkw!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

This time of year SuperDoos can be unbelieveably effective…a gentle lift once in a while is all it takes. I might add that the right jig weight is essential and a matching rod. This is finesse fishing, especially on a high traffic day out there. Some days all you feel is a slight “tick” or a weightless feeling as the Sauger comes up from underneath. This is not a presentation for whippy or moderate action, My go to rod for drifting those 17-25′ current seams is an ES63MXF. Super sensitive tip but loads very fast to set a quick hook. I’ll bet Dean has one you can “test drive”!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

My best back to back days were with Buckshot. Vertical jigging the Do’s we got a 163 fish in two days. Anywhere from 6″ to 23″ fish. Yes, they work really well this time of year.

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

I give the superdoo the thumbs up, also the older more beat up they get the better they appear to fool fish.
    Turk

wkw

Thanks BK. Someday I’ll show you how to catch one of those.
    They’re different than catfish. They don’t like smelly baits or smelly fisherman. LOL

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

They don’t like smelly baits or smelly fisherman. LOL

Yep, then the best you can do is show him!

tritondoug
    Hudson, WI

Will give them a try this weekend.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.