Pool 10 questions.

• HommeDeNord
    Independence, Iowa.

Heading up to pool 10 the weekend of the 8th, 9th, and 10th. Was hoping a few of u might be able to help me catch a few fish. I am a contractor and have been innindated with work this year with all of the tornados. I have not made it to the river yet. First, would I have better luck on pool 10, or pool 9 for walleyes, northern, and cats. Second, what wound be the best presentation for walleyes at that time of the year. Third, are there more walleyes in the main channel, or in back waters in august. On another note I am going to go camping that weekend, the catch is I am going alone. I have done a ton of camping, but never alone(Kinda scared of the dark).lol. U know all those elusive island monsters running around out ther. Anyway to keep myself occoupied, I would like to catch some cats. I have tried often, and if anyone tells u that all u have to do is stick some stink bait, or cut bait, on a hook, drown it, and catch a cat….they are lieing. Must be pretty spot specific. ok, ill be done now. Pre-thank u for any advise. And if any of u happen to b out on pools 9,or10 that weekend, and see a camper on an island, with a generator, surrounded by halogen light pointing in all directions. Its Just Me….:)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.