Pool 2 Tuesday 11/28

• bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Well Slipsinker and myself headed down to Pool 2 today looking for some big walleyes. Unfortunately we didn’t run into any 30 inchers like we were hoping for.

However we did manage to boat about 10 of them. Our biggest was one coming in at 26″ and a couple at 25″ and a few more smaller ones. They are definately looking very healthy!

We had the best luck on the 3/16 BFT unpainted jig with a BFT Ringie. The preferred color was definately the dark colors. Most of the luck was on the Electric Blue, Fire-N-Ice, and Purple White Tail.

Altogether it was a pretty good afternoon of fishing..

It was nice to see LipRipper and Mike W out enjoying themselves on the river…I hope that wingdam produced for you guys like it did for us.

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Another…

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

And 1 more…

walzer
    Afton, MN

Great fish guys
    I’m itching to get back out there, haven’t been out since Thanksgiving. I’ll be going after some Pheasants in North Dakota this weekend so hopefully the weather will hold until the following weekend.
    Good to see the fish are still going though

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Fishing was a little slower for us last night. We ended up with 4. About 25″ was the biggest. Just couldnt figure out what they wanted last night. Did miss a fair amount of fish but even those bites seemed to be real half hearted. MIght of been the dinge water or the cold front moving threw b ut something seemed off last night.
    Still cant waite to get back out there again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.