bait shop ?

• wallzer

what time do they open and do they have some of those super doos?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Everts basically opens when you get there and they have doos. 4 Seasons usually opens around 6 – 6:30 AM and I’m not sure if they have them or not. They’ve carried them in the past. If you’re looking for the brite craw, I think all the shops are sold out!…sorry. It’s been a darn hot color.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Does you knowing they are all sold out mean that its cause you bought them alllllllll? Could resist James. Bill

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Ha! Funny guy!

I get mine in bulk from B-Fish-N but since some of the visitors started commenting here a bit back on how well they’ve been getting fish on that color, I’ve been fielding a few questions through PM and e-mail about who’s got what and where. I talked to Steve Vick at Everts… he has a bunch of colors… but not the craw.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Ya, I know, Steve is out. Some tall guy came in and bought em all. Suppose my supplier: B-Fish-N Tackle is probably out too cause some tall guy bought them out too!

Dave- you still got some left???

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Seriously, I didn’t… It wasn’t… couldn’t have…. oh forget it already!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

guilty or guilty? How do you plead????????????

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

UMMMM! No reply from James. Think maybe hes ordering more plastics from B-Fish-N Tackle???

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

Yes…. I do have some left!

I have them in my safe/lock box which is located… well I better not tell you the location.

Just kidden!

Yep… the “Craw” color mentioned is brown over orange… and it is in the Super Do’s “Custom Colors” Kit.

I have plenty on hand. Go ahead and buy them up… I’ll make more .

It is the most natural color pattern and resembles a real craw color to the “t”.

Add some garlic and fish oil… it is the walleye/sawger blue plate special!

Dave Hoggard

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

I can see the “headlines” now: Bank robbers get away with the superdoos!

JigginChic
    Rochester MN

Rivertown sports in Redwing opens at 6AM and last time we were in they had Doos and Ringworms so stop in and I am sure they will give you some info on were they are biting.
    Jessica

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.