LAKE PEPIN!!

• bowhuntr24
    Somerset, Wisconsin

Anything going on here yet? Trolling cranks? Any reports? Thanks in advance

chacago
    Apple Valley MN

Tuesday Sunny and the lake was like glass pulled cranks got 16 walleyes 6 keepers, Friday cloudy overcast chop on the lake and gloomy, thought I would kill them 6 total 2 keepers, fishing head of the lake.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I fished the lake yesterday with 2 short fish to show for our efforts. We targeted 8-14 fow. We marked a lot of fish on this break, just couldn’t find a color they liked. We only trolled. The lake was as flat as I’ve seen her. got a nice sunburn and enjoyed the day more than anything!

jnabben

Fished Pepin on Sunday. We got 2 keepers. Two quality fish though. One went 4.2 lbs and the other 3 lbs. We got 12 to 15 other eyes that went 13-14″ We were trolling #5 shad raps in walleye color. 10-12 fow. Trying to post a pic of the fish, First time so I dont know what will happen

redneck
    Rosemount

We fished the south end of the lake on Saturday and got 4 or 5 keepers and one 20″ dragging crawlers and leeches. We couldn’t get much on the trolling bite. Sunday we fished the head of the lake and the boy got one 4 lb’er and a few eater sized fish. Didn’t keep any so didn’t keep a close count. Tried a bunch of stuff with nothing working to good. Trolling bite should be turning on SOON but this year has been so strange it is anybody’s guess.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.