Post Spawn Colors

• flick
    Alma WI

I feel after the spawn the walleyes like different colors then earlier in the year..It seems always this time of the year black an brown jigs outfish all the others..I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same results…

HFP
    Alma WI

yea flick ive been gettin bout the same results..

alcoholic

i personally like going to the clown and firetiger colors for post spawn,, something that is real visiable,,,,, there so hungry there looking for a meal anywhere they can find one… c ya on the water flick

SuperNova

My own opinion on this topic is. I think that firetiger is an super killer in the Post spawn. I would recomend it to many of you out there!!!

HFP
    Alma WI

I dont know know SUper, the tiger seems to not be producing around here, where are u fishing any ways?

mavzer
    Hager City, WI

EASY!!! Have a drink and relax al…..

HFP
    Alma WI

Post deleted by admin

SuperNova

I think that Mavzer has a point, I think you should have a drink and relax!Sounds liek a plan>>>>

SuperNova

Eazy,you to boys should both settle your kettle and Start Fishing!!!!!Both of you!!!

HFP
    Alma WI

Post deleted by admin

SlimFishin
    Nelson Wisconsin

Well i think that you guys should have a fishing contest and see who acully is the best! Cody cant use flick eiether and why dont you both have a drink and settle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlimFishin
    Nelson Wisconsin

Post deleted by admin

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

Settle down guys! This forum is for fishing realeated info. NOT NAME CALLING!!!. The forum moderator will not like it.

Good luck to you on your fishing adventures!

SuperNova

Yah i know Dustin, It’s this little thing in our school there are two groups of fishign friends and we are always fighting about technics and all other sorts of thangs spots ect. We will settle things down……

SuperNova

SlimFishin
    Nelson Wisconsin

Jay lets stop calling names so they dont get in trouble.

SlimFishin
    Nelson Wisconsin

Jay lets stop calling names so we dont get in trouble.

dustin_stewart
    Rochester, MN

You guys should have a little friendly tourney and post the results here on the board. Then we can all join in on the name calling…. To the losers of course! J/K

larsonlawyers
    Nelson Wi

yeah sounds like we might have to have a tourney boys, just don’t swar on here and that cause they don’t like it at all and i am sure you all will be getting a pm about it. I know i did so watch your language guys. Oh, supernova nice name I like it a lot. and slim fishing (N), that means thumbs down, just settle down guys.

admin

All the negative contributors to this thread be warned:

CLEAN IT UP! Or you will get run…permanently.

It is not funny when you log on to our site and act like your 3.

Its a dis-service to all our work and everyone else that is a visitor. You have been warned.

primitiveman
    Buffalo County, WI

Thank you. Please keep those types of posts off this forum. The reason I like this forum is that it is very informative and not full of garbage posts.

bassthumb
    Madison, WI

I agree with primitive man. The reason that I look at this site is that it isn’t full of garbage and bickering, but has a lot of good information. I also look at another fishing site, and many times it is so full of people fighting over stupid things that you can hardly find any good info on it. Lets stay on track, post quality and useful information and opinions, and have fun fishing.

HFP
    Alma WI

i agree with u all, its al co holic who went a wall… and it wasnt even a big deal, and yes this site should be for good information, but u also have to understand the only seriuos one was al co holic, infact me SuperNova and Silm_fishin were all sittin next to each other in our school computer lab….

JimW
    SE MN

Why not use personal e-mail for you and your school buddies? Or lean over and talk to them when your sitting next to them in computer lab?

Heck, I recallnot having computer lab in school, in turn, finding some very creative ways to communicate with my fishing buddies! We won;t go into that!LOL!!!!!

Have fun on the water boys!!!!

Jim W

alcoholic

thats funny i had one post cody ,,, i went a wall.. u dont have clue what ur talking about,,, so basically ur giving false information,, which poeple dont want to listen to either… like i said before,, u proably been fishing 10 times all year

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

Oh, Lord, here we go again………….just drop the subject and stick to either:

a) requesting information

b) granting information

c) telling ME where the hot bite is, lol

Mark

alcoholic

Original post deleted by admin

al co holic,

A surprising amount of information about you is available to us here on FTR. You are NOT anonymous as you might think. It is very easy to track any post back to the person that made it.

You just bought yourself some time to reflect, calm down, and learn to control your penchant for swearing.

You were warned… we NEVER warn twice.

Be cool… we’ll let you back on in a week. If you ever use foul language of any kind on this board again once you regain access as “al co holic”, you’re gone for good.

Have a nice day.

James Holst

Director – EFN, Inc.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.