A nice weekend of fishing

• walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Went out fishing Mississippi River P4 out of Everts. We caught some fish it was slow for us, but managed to boat a few. Tried Blades, Plastics, and Minnows and everything seemed to work for the most part. The first picture is the smallest fish and the second picture is the largest fish caught (had to change coloring because sun made it so the fish didn’t show up). It was great weather and it looks like spring is here.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

LOL! You sure take good pictures of people in your boat holding your fish Andy.

walleyenordy
    Cottage Grove, MN

Quote:

LOL! You sure take good pictures of people in your boat holding your fish Andy.

The camera person was a little rusty at the lighting angle. Lets not talk about his catching of fish.

eyecon
    Waterloo,Ia

Good report! I’m heading up Thursday-Monday this week hoping to CRACK EM’!!! tight lines

CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

We just got off the water, fished since Saturday. It was slow for us, caught 9 total all over 15″ and one was a 10 lb 5 oz so that made it all worth it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Pictures Mr. Big Fish story teller.

CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

Quote:

Pictures Mr. Big Fish story teller.

I’m not the one in the pic so I’ll hold off on the good pics. Here’s a bad pic for proof. 28.5″ 17.25″ girth.

396ranger
    Cottage Grove MN

Hmmm. Nice fish Andy

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Quote:

I’m not the one in the pic so I’ll hold off on the good pics. Here’s a bad pic for proof. 28.5″ 17.25″ girth.

Ok…She’s fat!

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Ok…She’s fat!

Don’t you mean… phat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.