Pool 4 yesterday

• hunter1723

You must not understand the definition of sarcasm.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Golfing website ya say….as a rule people wearing plaid tend to be happy.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

So there’s an infinite number of eyes/sauger in P4 and heavy fishing pressure on their most concentrated spawning location has no effect on their population? I call BS.

Drew Engelmeyer
    Lakeville, MN

Quote:

If sharing of info sits in your craw the wrong way, you will be very frustrated here. Might want to find a golfing website.

If I hop over to the catfish forum, I don’t see you posting many identifying photos from your guide trips. I also know for a fact that you put a premium on having people that fish in your boat keep their mouth shut. Someone is talking out both sides of their mouth here. All I can do is laugh because it is the pot calling the kettle black.

-Drew

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

as a rule people wearing plaid tend to be happy.

Got at least 3 of us there!

Yep Drew, got me there too.

hunter1723

Thanks Drew, I know that happens, but the second someone says it they are an outcast. I always knew BK had some intelligence, lol JK.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Sometimes it’s not what’s said but how it’s said.

hunter1723

I have been cheerful and taking all the information in as it comes. You are the one who threatened to ask me to leave for partaking in a debate. MY feathers aren’t ruffled I am just asking opinions and offering what I think it is. Who is right? Who is wrong? That isn’t for us to make the decisions, but I do believe there is merit to learn other people’s views. I didn’t know that would be enough to get threatened to be asked to leave the site as you just did to me in a pm.

BBKK
    IA

Coming from the king of debates on here… Just let it go and in a week nobody will care. Well, some will. There’s always the few that hold the grudges, but you shouldn’t be chastised for sharing your opinions.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Coming from the king of debates on here… Just let it go and in a week nobody will care. Well, some will. There’s always the few that hold the grudges, but you shouldn’t be chastised for sharing your opinions.

I personally dont care who you are….. GOLFING SUCKS !!!!!

JOSH192
    50 min from the river

Those who can catch fish and those who can’t whine and complain and keep whatever they get their hands on…. ( heavy sarcasm) haha I will keep posting pics of fish I catch and when people are on that spot you move onto the next. That’s how you keep ahead of the game… Haha sarcasm<

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

With the OP having the final say, this might be a good place to move on.

Thanks Josh, we appreciate it! <no sarcasm>

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.