Pool 14? Pool 16?

• mitchell
    Quad Cities

Anyone having any luck for the walleye in pool 14 or 16??

gary d
    cordova,il

I don’t know about 16 but I have been over the bridge in Fulton and look for some boats. Two days in a row I have seen not one boat on the wingdams up there.

If you go good luck!!

mitchell
    Quad Cities

Thanks, just got a new boat. (New for Me)
    I think I am going to put in Albany Sunday and work my way up to Clinton. I am taking my girlfriend walleye fishing for the first time, hope to put her on one or two.

uhlee1
    Dav. IA

Just fished 16 for a few hours yesterday and picked off a couple nice walleye and sauger. Tips of wing dams mainly. Lots of stripeys schooling up too.

mitchell
    Quad Cities

I fished 14 Sunday. Fished the wing dams with no luck. The other guys I talked to were not finding anything either. Cant wait for the water temps to come down.

hnd

i have a few spots on 16 that are producing as they usually do this time of year from shore.

the bit picked up last week after a really dead last month.

mitchell
    Quad Cities

I am going to try 16 this weekend. Are you having most of your luck in the early mornings or mid-day?

hnd

i’m fishing up in the rock so early morning, late afternoon seems to be the ticket. its died off though. flatheads are hungry though….stupid things make you think you’ve got a monster eye on.

Harpenter

Saugers have moved in for sure in 16 and on the Rock. Not seeing much in the way of Walleyes yet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.