Pool 4 Humble Pie

• Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

Is the dubuque rig legal on inland lakes or up on the Rainy River?

Depends on what state you are from ???

MN I’d say no
    WI Yes, we can do almost anything we want within legal limits in gods country

jbob
    Hastings, MN

Remember Jesse You are from God’s country Minnesota

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

…and stuck in God’s Country traffic.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

I had my own serving of humble pie last night. I probably brought it on my self by starting the night with some shameless digs on a famous cat fisherman in the bait shop. Never again…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

But you had your son with you and that should have zeroed that out.

Man you have grown since the last time I saw you, or maybe it was because you were standing up. I didn’t realize that was you until just now.

Now that I think about it, what confused me is that your son doesn’t look like he comes from North of Hwy 8.

STEVES
    New Richmond, Wi

We still had fun. When you say I’ve grown…yes I have abandoned the baby fat and transitioned to more dence adult fat…

My little man did catch a couple of little ones.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Well it was good seeing you again even if it was for a short time.

Btw, how did you get your display name?

fatguy
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

I would like to say thanks to Steve and Kari for getting us stuff set out for us to fish early!! They are great people and did an awesome job with keeping boats/trailers moving in and out without any issues!! Everts is back and awesome like the past Thanks again Steve and Kari

I would like to second that! I have ben fishing Pool 5 for years, and finally made it over to fish Pool 4 yesterday. The crew at Everts was nothing short of helpful and hospitable! I will definitely be back!

BTW I got a little of that Humble Pie too! Not only did I burn up my bilge pump and have to run to Red Wing to buy a new one, but also found a wing dam that was hiding under the surface! My skeg got a bit scuffed up! (So that’s what those marks meant on my Lake Insight!)

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.