fishing at red wing

• Lanced

How has the night fishing been? We are heading up Thursday night and were wondering if it would be worth heading out? Also is the city ramp opened up yet? Thanks for the help!

tbrooks11

just read a few reports and you will quickly find out everything you need to know

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

How has the night fishing been? We are heading up Thursday night and were wondering if it would be worth heading out? Also is the city ramp opened up yet? Thanks for the help!

No city ramps open , is it worth going out?? Its is ALWAYS worth going fishing.

Your best bet would be to stop into Everts prior to going out and getting an up to the minute report.

JMHO Jeff

Lanced

Thanks, just really ready to get out on the river for a few days.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

You can’t catch’um sitting on the coutch

It’s probabaly going to be pretty busy down there by now, but now’s your chance at a 13 pounder

Good Luck, and welcome to IDO

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Water temp has dropped and it was a very tough bite
    today. I saw only tiny Sauger caught today.
    But there’s always tomorrow

walleyeben
    Albertville,MN

Temps are down 4to5 degrees, water has gotten much more sediment in it, clarity under a foot, night bite was terrible last week, maybe 10 fish, maybe. Down from near 50 fish nights in the weeks prior, that said moons full and you cant catchem unless your fishin! I do caution there has been alot of ice coming down, some sizeable peices so watch it

CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

Great, we just got here tonight and will be out in the morning. Not want I want to hear at all, should have shot for the end of the week. Oh well I’m just hoping for one special bite.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.