Madhouse at everts?

• TJ
    Hammond, WI

Is there still room to park down there today with the improving bite and chili feed? Thinking of heading down in an hour so so? I heard it was nuts yesterday from a friend.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

there should plenty of parking for you very close to Everts ,they might even shuttle you to and back from your truck

kwp
    Eden Prairie

I was there last weekend and it was pretty busy but Steve and Kari were very accommodating. The lower parking lots were full but Steve shuttled me both ways to another parking lot. I’m sure they will find a place for you to park your vehicle.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

It’s not going to be any less busy until after inland opener. Don’t let that stop you from getting out there, won’t catch anything at home….now if only I could get to my boat.

slab-hunter
    Red Wing, MN

Quote:

Ya what’s new it always is they will take care of you

What????

desperado

ya, what’s new?
    it’s usually busy as a mad house around there.
    but they always take care of you anyhow.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Is there still room to park down there today with the improving bite and chili feed? Thinking of heading down in an hour so so? I heard it was nuts yesterday from a friend.

Ocean, I hope you made it down here.

We had many compliments on how well parking went yesterday in the “madhouse”. The fishermen did an awesome job of launching and loading their boats.

I think the only thing that was different down here was that it kept me off of Ido. For that many are thankful.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

I think the only thing that was different down here was that it kept me off of Ido. For that many are thankful.

desperado

but what we really want to know is
    were you able to keep the ramps open?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.